Here's a simple rundown of how you can join the workshop! :)
And for the full dets - We're holding a makeup workshop on September 20 (Saturday) at the Glambox Beauty Studio.
The workshop fee is for only P600, but you need to purchase P700 worth of makeup palette or multiple products (check http://shopsui.weebly.com/lulu-makeup.html for the list of products.) You may even add P700 and a get a Charm Holiday Brush Set!
Ms. Donnarence Masilungan, professional makeup artist and beauty blogger of http://mylucidintervals.com will be the instructor for the day.
To reserve a slot, please email us:
1. Full name:
2. Mobile no.:
3. Email address for last minute details:
4. LuLu product you will purchase (P700 worth or above):
5. Charm Holiday set to avail or not?:
6. Payment method, bank deposit: Metrobank, BPI or BDO:
There will be a booth for LuLu products and makeup brushes to be sold during the event just in case you would want to purchase. :)
Proper skin care
Skin types discussion
Finding the correct foundation shade
False lashes application
Products to bring:
1. Primer (Face & Eyes)
2. Foundation, Powder & Concealer
3. Eyeshadow if applicable
5. Eyelash Curler & Mascara
6. False Eyelashes & Eyelash Glue
7. Tweezers & Eyebrow Pencil/Powder
8. Lipstick *if applicable
9. Makeup Brushes *if applicable
For other questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 0922-8242758.
We hope to see you there for a fun beauty experience! :)